Katarzyna Mętlak, PCC
Coach pcc icf, coaching and leadership
2000 hours of individual and group coaching.
Has business experience in high managerial positions in international organizations, for example as the director of a key division of an international company Wincanton Poland and a member of a top management team. She influenced the creation and execution of strategies and development of the organization and outlined operational processes. She managed a team of several hundred people, led the organization through several changes of process and strategy. She started her coaching practice in 2009. Promotes leadership and management based on business partnership and trust. She invites people to change, she herself experienced. She knows it’s inevitable and necessary on the road to personal fulfillment, self-actualisation and satisfaction. She accompanies leaders in the process of building trust in themselves and finding the courage to be themselves.
Areas of expertise
- Executive coaching – individual and organizational leadership
- Leadership coaching
- Coaching of executive teams
Education, accreditations, professional qualifications
- Coach PCC, ICF
- Agile Managerial & Organizational certified Coach and Trainer
- Certified consultant in the field of social and emotional competence assessment and leadership styles, accredited by the Hay Group
- Coachwise™ certified Coach
- Coachwise™ certified Group Delivery Coach, ICF accreditation
- YBP Mentor and mentoring skills trainer
- Consultant in the field of Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles
- Action Learning Coach
- LFT practicing therapist
- Clean Process & Coaching Coach/Practitioner, Clean Coaching Facilitator and Trainer
- Certified Trainer and Business Advisor, Laboratorium Psychoedukacji SWPS Warsaw
- Graduate of Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Marketingu in Warsaw, field of study: management
Experienced business manager at the highest levels of organizations. Executive coach
and a leader in leadership based on business partnership and trust. She invites leaders
to make a bold change.