Experience Coaching is an original, intensive business coaching program in an engaging form of blended-learning (in person meetings, tele-classes, self-study and exercises in pairs in between meetings).
Experience Coaching is a core module of the Become a Business Coach program (accredited by ICF at the ACSTH level). Experience Coaching graduates earn 70, required for individual certification or credentials renewal, accredited coaching education hours.
The training develops participants skills in the art of the coaching and equips them for work developing their clients. It’s also about exploring your own potential, strengths and talents and ways to use them in your daily work. One of the slogans of our company is “Let’s talk” and that’s exactly why this program was created. To talk purposefully, effectively and inspiringly.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To see where and when our next editions take place, please look at our calendar.
Scope of knowledge
What will I learn?
During the program you will learn and practice:
- Kingmakers™ proprietary coaching model – method of conducting conversations, knowledge, skills and attitude of a coach.
- Conducting developmental conversations in business.
- Planning and implementing coaching processes in a business setting.
- Effectively setting business and developmental goals.
- Working with client’s values, emotions and beliefs.
- Brain neuroscience and how it impacts the process of change.
- Building your individual coaching style based on in-depth knowledge of self, your strengths and talents.
- Practical preparation for accreditation – code of ethics and coach competences (according to ICF, EMCC and Izba Coachingu).
Who is this for?
- for people who want to become professional coaches,
- for managers who want to use coaching conversations in their work,
- for trainers and business consultants who want to enrich their technique with new skills,
- for HR Leaders and HR Business Partners who want to learn how to support the development of people in organizations even more effectively.
GROSS (23% VAT)
the price applies to the program conducted in English
If the price is a problem for you
– call or write to us.
We are sure we will find a solution 🙂
Why this program?
By choosing to participate in Kingmakers™ Academy: Experience Coaching you will receive:
- an individually designed scenario for your coaching development and support in its implementation from an experienced coach – a Kingmakers™ tutor,
- current, reliable and proven knowledge of models, processes and coaching techniques,
- the opportunity to practice coaching and developmental conversations from the first training,
- supervisions are conducted by the most experienced coaches at the MCC and PCC ICF levels,
- access to online material before the workshops begin,
- support in acquiring Clients through the possibility of participating in 2 programs intended exclusively for our Graduates,
- support through your accreditation process – we help with documentation preparation for accreditation with the ICF, EMCC or Izba Coachingu.
The form and its elements
The program consists of 70 hours of classes, including:
- 2 meetings, 3 days each, conducted by 2 PCC / MCC coaches (including Anna Pyrek MCC) in groups of 16 people (max), covering: learning and practicing new coaching techniques and tools, workshops with feedback, intervisions and mentor coaching,
- access to our “Business Dialogue” online course and the support of a Tutor before the 1st meeting,
- 7 teleconferences dedicated to the discussion and improvement of coaching competencies and the standards of ICF, EMCC and Izba Coachingu,
- working in pairs (participant – participant) in the role of coach – client,
- 3 individual supervisions conducted by accredited coaches,
- 2 group supervisions,
- access to Clients via Client Exchange and our Coaching Carousel,
- participation in Graduation Day – the official end of the program, exchange of experiences.
MCC ICF, Kingmakers™ Academy Program Director. For the last 15 years she has been conducting group coaching for management
teams in large organizations and individual Executive Coaching programs.
Sukhy is an enthusiastic and experienced leadership coach, facilitator and consultant with 35 years commercial experience working in and with blue chip companies, public sector and charities.
PCC ICF, executive coach and trainer. Has a passion for enabling individuals and teams achieve their goals. Industry experience in real estate, accounting, construction, transport, education and IT.
Coach out of passion and choice. Has worked for 15 years as an actor and soloist in the Zurich Opera. Currently a trainer, mentoring programs consultant and Kingmakers™ Social Media Manager.
Kingmakers™ Academy Assistant
The transfer of personal data by the User is voluntary. The User has the right to obtain information about the content of the processed data, as well as the right to amend and delete it, if it is in accordance with applicable law, at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.