5 Questions Coaching
Transformational / Transpersonal Coaching Model for Advanced / Established Coaches
5 Questions Coaching specialization course equips you in new deep coaching approach and is intended for advance coaches. It introduces you to a Transformational Coaching Model, which can be used both as an overall approach to coaching as well as a process for individual coaching sessions. Going beyond transactional coaching, the 5Q Coaching Model teaches you how to safely guide your clients into their unconscious, thereby facilitating the expansion of their abilities and allowing for a profound shift towards their most authentic being. This specialization course is for you if you are willing to let go of control, to dive deep and to learn how to hold space for the unknown in a coaching setting, trusting the wisdom of the unfolding in the here and now.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You will experience:
- profound personal and professional development as a coach and as a person
- a series of exercises, demos and interventions that show you how to work with the unconscious, the shadow and the untapped potential of your client
You will get:
- a practical transpersonal / transformational approach to your coaching that can be used with almost any topic related to personal growth, blockages, triggers, conflicts, etc.
- a clear guideline on how to facilitate the process (Big Agenda / Small Agenda)
GROSS (23% VAT)
Principles / Premises
- Mind-Body-Spirit is one holistic system.
- There is nothing to fix, solve or heal. We are whole and perfect already.
- Self-actualization is the process of moving beyond the conditioned operating system (autopilot) by unveiling who we already are on a more intrinsic level.
- The goal of the process is not change or adding onto but rather peeling away, coming back home to oneself, thereby actualizing more of our innate potential.
- Problems, blockages, triggers, emotions, conflicts and symptoms are not in the way, they are the way, pointing us towards a deeper truth and calling us ‚home’.
- Everyone and all phenomena are interconnected on some level(s). How we perceive and relate to clients, influences their perceptions and capabilities in our presence.
- Expanding our consciousness and making unconscious functioning conscious allows us to expand our perception of ourselves and the world, which in turn gives us more free choice in how to respond to life.
- Our unconscious is not only an archive of unprocessed information but also a treasure box full of wisdom and creative potential.
The specialization course consists of:
- 3 days meetings (2 days + 1 day) in group of max 16 people, conducted by Anna Pyrek, coach MCC & trainer and Kathrin Fox coach & trainer, co-creator of 5Q Coaching Approach
- 1 individual supervisions (60 min.)
- access to online materials, manual and demo video sessions
Especially for coaches looking to deepen their practice during the PCC, MCC certification process
for practicing coaches, at ACC accreditation level and above,
for coaches who have at least 200 hours of practice
MCC ICF, Kingmakers™ Academy Program Director.
For the last 15 years she has been conducting group coaching for
management teams in large organizations and individual Executive
Executive Coach, Trainer. Worked with hundreds of leaders and senior
managers across diverse industries and cultures, awakening soul-centred
& authentic leadership from within. Fluent in English & German.
Read full bio
Over 400 coaching hours. Over 1000 hours of training delivered.
Kathrin’s deep curiosity for what drives human behaviour has led her onto the path of inner exploration and outer expression from an early age on. Striving to understand personal motivations and systemic connections in the cultural web of life, she began to study diverse approaches to coaching and facilitating change and transformation in people and organizations.
After several years of working in the fields of international project management, change management & the performing arts, she decided to focus on her passion to work with female leaders and their teams, supporting them to grow and to evolve to the next level.
- Coaching for female leaders & entrepreneurs
- Executive coaching & Transformational Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Presence-based 5Q-Coaching (Co-Founder/Co-creator of 5Q Coaching Approach)
Education, credentials, professional certificates:
- Integral-Systemic Coaching & Constellation Work (Peter Klein, Vienna)
- Team Coaching, Alexander Caillet & Amy Yeager, Boston (Corentus / NPI)
- Timeless Wisdom Training (Academy of Inner Science, Israel / Germany): 3 yr. Training in Mindfulness & Presence, Transparent Communication, Subtle Competencies & Integral Theory
- Certified Facilitator for Leadership & Executive Development Intensives, (John Scherer)
- Certified Diagnostician XLNC – Leadership Profile, System Culture Profile;
- Certified Mediator & Conflict Resolution Specialist;
- MSc Transpersonal Psychology & Consciousness Studies, Middlesex University, London
- BA Degree in Education – University of Innsbruck, Austria
- BA Degree in Nonprofit- & Health Care Management – Management Center Innsbruck
- Since 2019: Lecturer at Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) for Change Management
- Since 2018: Faculty Leadership Academy for Poland (LAP); Personal Development for Leaders
- Since 2015: Lead Facilitator, Executive Coach & Senior Consultant for Scherer Leadership Center
- Since 2014: Executive & Leadership Coaching, Training for Kathrin Fox Consulting
- 2012-2014: Inhouse Change Management Altran GmbH & CO KG.
Kingmakers™ Academy Manager
+48 669 450 801
The transfer of personal data by the User is voluntary. The User has the right to obtain information about the content of the processed data, as well as the right to amend and delete it, if it is in accordance with applicable law, at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingmakers™ Academy is part of Kingmakers™ – an expert brand supporting the development of individual, team and organizational leadership.