Three way conversations
This masterclass is part of the Become a Business Coach program (accredited by ICF at the ACSTH level). Masterclass graduates receive 3.5 ICF accredited Continuing Coach Education (ICF CCE), required for individual certification or credentials renewal. Participation in the masterclass is not dependent on completing the rest of the program.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To see where and when our next editions take place, please look at our calendar.
By participating in the masterclass you will learn:
- How a three way conversation between a Client, their manager and the coach encourages change in the coaching process.
- How to prepare the Client, the manager and yourself for a three way conversation.
- How to support the Client during the three way conversation.
- How to manage participant’s expectations.
- How to determine the scope and responsibilities of the new role, set the goals.
- How to measure success of the Client’s role, position as well as the coaching program.
- How to create a supportive environment for the Client.
You will receive:
- A proven model for three way conversations.
- Practical tips on how to prepare and manage a three way conversation.
- The chance to bring your own case study to the workshop and discuss it with a coaching practitioner – Anna Pyrek.
- Access to video materials – demo of a three way conversation in 4 stages.
- Kingmakers™ Academy Certificate, which allows you to apply for accredited hours.
gross (23% VAT)
the price applies to the masterclass conducted in English
MCC ICF, Kingmakers™ Academy Program Director.
For the last 15 years she has been conducting group coaching for
management teams in large organizations and individual Executive
Kingmakers™ Academy Assistant
The transfer of personal data by the User is voluntary. The User has the right to obtain information about the content of the processed data, as well as the right to amend and delete it, if it is in accordance with applicable law, at any time by contacting: email@example.com.