Sukhy Bains, PCC
Leadership Coach, Facilitator
Sukhy is an enthusiastic and experienced leadership coach, facilitator and consultant with 35 years commercial experience working in and with blue chip companies, public sector and charities.
She developed her passion for making a difference to individuals and teams whilst working in BT, where she worked for 20 years in various mid-management roles from Marketing, IT and Resource Management. She started her coaching journey in 2003 after graduating from a psychology degree and started delivering coaching and training professionally in 2006 when she left BT to set up her own L& D Consultancy.
Sukhy is a member of ICF (International Coach Federation) thereby adhering to their code of ethics.
Sukhy believes in the capacity of her clients to dig deep into their own internal wisdom to create solutions, ideas and goals that are inspiring and highly effective for them, their teams and their organisations. She creates a safe, trusting and honest environment of compassion, exploration and positive challenge in which her clients feel open and excited in sharing, discussing and developing ideas, concepts and strategies. She is known for her passionate, professional and engaging approach; rigorously raising the aspirations of her clients and holding the bar high in service of them living a life they are inspired by.
- One to one coaching – executives in organisations, apprentices, graduates, talent pool, all levels of management and senior directors
- Group coaching
- Team Facilitation learning
- Mentor/supervision coach
- Designing & delivering coaching & training on
- Emotional Intelligence – building relationships, mental resilience and positivity
- Mind management, using neuroscience and knowledge of how the brain works to think and work more effectively
- Coaching skills, teaching managers to be more coach-like in their management style so they can bring out the best in others
- Change management, management skills, women’s leadership, talent management
Education, credentials, professional certificates
- PCC ICF Certified Leadership Coach
- Emotional Intelligence Assessor – JCA
- Accredited Coach U coach/trainer
- Dipl. Business Performance Management
- BSc Psychology
- British Psychology Society) BPS accreditation as Test User: Occupational, Ability (formerly the BPS certificate of competence in occupation testing, Level A)
- ICF PCC Markers
- Emotional Intelligence Assessor EQ-I / EQ360
- CTI (Coach Trainers Institute (117 hours)
Sectors delivered in
Sukhy has worked with numerous companies in various sectors including health, telecommunications, transport, finance, digital, utilities and charities. Some of the organisations Sukhy has worked with are Santander, Deloitte, PWc, British Telecom, Thames Water, Balfour Beatty, PZ Cussons, Network Rail, NHS, Hammersmith & Fulham Council, Concern, Plan International, Mitra Inoovation, CDL (Chesire Datasystems Ltd), Laing O Rourke, Royal Holloway University.