Lawyer by trade, holds the title of a solicitor in Poland and England. She is currently preparing for an individual accreditation at EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council).
35,5 coaching hours. 98 training hours.
For 22 years of her professional career she worked for large international law firms in Warsaw and London. Former director of a legal department in a bank. Served as an arbiter for the Arbitration Court at the Polish Bank Association. A pro-bono council member of the Fundacja Spełnionych Marzeń.
In her career she has worked on multi-million transactions in the field of mergers and acquisitions in various sectors of the economy (banking and finance, real estate and media) as well as one of the largest privatisations in Polish 21st century history. She also worked on innovative and unprecedented projects such as setting up a tv station, creating a bank and transforming a branch of a credit institution into a bank, while spearheading necessary changes in banking law to do so.
She is a coach out of passion, drawing from her rich work experience in business and corporate environments. She understands both the needs of a business focused on efficiency and long-term profits and the needs of a single person, whose commitment and work create added value to the company.
+48 506 233 118
She sees coaching as one of the pillars of the company strategy which enables achieving and maintaining financial success while also ensuring the employees stay motivated and committed. When it comes to coaching, what matters to her the most is the Client, what the Client wants to achieve or change permanently, and work ethics.
A fan of Mark Twain quotes, her favourite being: “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
Education, accreditations, professional qualifications
- Certified Kingmakers™ Coach – Experience Coaching Program
- Kingmakers™ Mentoring in Business – How to use this method in developing others?
- Kingmakers™ Trialogue in Business
- Kingmakers™ Talents in coaching and mentoring
- Kingmakers™ On-Board Coaching
- Kingmakers™ Facilitation in Business
- University of London: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), II(i) Hons
- University of Exeter: Diploma in Legal Practice
- European Tax College (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), Tilburg University (The Netherlands)): Master of Laws (LL.M) in International and European Tax Law