Information obligation on the basis of Regulation 2016/679/UE of the European Parliament and the Council from 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter GDPR)
1. Kingmakers™ with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code 02-001) at Jerozolimskie Avenue 93 is the owner of the http://kingmakers.academy/ website
2. The administrator of your personal data is Kingmakers Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Jerozolimskie 93 Avenue, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000709298, NIP: 5213806327, REGON: 368996320, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
3. The Administrator processes your data because you have expressed interest in:
a) receiving information about trainings, industry events, special offers and substantive content generated by Kingmakers™,
b) participating in training sessions or other events organised by the Administrator
4. In connection with that, the Administrator will be processing your personal data entered voluntarily by you into contact and notification forms regarding content, products and services listed in point 3, such as name and surname, name of the company, address, phone number, email address.
5. The Administrator makes every possible effort to protect you and your data and ensures that they are:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
b) collected for specified and lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling the identification of the person to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
6. In order to service the query or provide a service, the Administrator transfers your data to other entities, such as:a) courier and postal service (in order to deliver the invoice, training certificate or training materials)
b) entities and subcontractors providing IT and accounting services (in order to competently handle inquiries or deliver the ordered service)
c) the International Coach Federation and/or EMCC and Izba Coachingu (in order to document participation in a training program)
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by the Administrator guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data as required by law.
7. Your data is processed for the time necessary to:
a) handle your letter of inquiry,
b) handle your application to participate in a training program or event, provide you with the ordered content,
c) be able to implement the consent willingly obtained from you for marketing communications (until such consent in withdrawn),
d) implement the cooperation covered by the contract (until its expiry).
8. You have the right to access your data and rectify, delete, limit their processing, to object to their processing, and to request the transfer of this data to another administrator in accordance with applicable regulations.
Any person to whom the data relates to has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning him, in cases where the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. In order to exercise the above rights, please send the Administrator an appropriate
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data. The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in art. 16 – 21 GDPR
9. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
10. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail under the following address: Jerozolimskie Avenue 93, 02-001 Warsaw, by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +48 531 318 868.
Kingmakers™ Academy is part of Kingmakers™ – an expert brand supporting the development of individual, team and organizational leadership.